Thursday 31 March 2011

It's NetGalley Month!

Emily at Red House Books has declared April NetGalley Month! For those who don't know what netGalley is I suggest you go to the website right now and check it out because it is the greatest thing ever!


Emily has created an awesome challenge where you try to read as many netGalley books in April as you can. This is perfect for me as I have a huge backlog of netGalley books to read. Check out this post to learn more, she is generously offering prizes too!


I have no idea how many I am actually going to be able to read but I am going to give it my best shot. Making it a challenge always gives me an added incentive to actually read books so I would like to say a big thank you to Emily for doing this.


Here is a list of books I have to read from netGalley:


Whisper Falls - Toni Blake

Queens of All the Earth - Hannah Sternberg

My Favourite Band Does Not Exist - Robert T. Jeschonek

The Vampire Voss - Colleen Gleason

Long Gone - Alafair Burke

Bluefish - Pat Schmatz

A Long, Long Sleep - Anna Sheehan

Die For Me - Amy Plum

The Last Little Blue Envelope - Maureen Johnson

The Vampire Dimitri - Colleen Gleason

Girl Wonder - Alexa Martin

Mercy - Rebecca Lim

Spell Bound - Kelley Armstrong

Never Eighteen - Megan Bostic

Pregnant Pause - Han Nolan

The Vampire Narcise - Colleen Gleason

The Girl in the Steel Corset - Kady Cross

68 Knots - Michael Robert Evans

Bite me, Try Me and Fang Me - Parker Blue

The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale - Christine Bell

The Art of Forgetting - Camille Noe Pagan


Ha I totally didn't realize I had that many to read. I'm hoping it will be easier now the Kindle option is back up though. And I am going to try very very hard not to request anything else, unless I really really want it, during April.


I will of course be writing reviews for these books but I won't be posting them until the actual book is released. I will however be writing a wrap up post at the end of April to tell you all how I did.


That's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment