Saturday 12 March 2011

In My Mailbox 10


In My Mailbox is weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

My tenth IMM post - here we go.

Books I received this week.

In The Post:

River Marked - Patricia Briggs

The Perfect Neighbour - Nora Roberts

Desires of the Dead - Kimberly Derting

Outside In - Maria V. Snyder

The Piper's Son - Melina Marchetta

Clarity - Kim Harrington

The Liar Society - Lisa & Laura Roecker
Thanks to The Story Siren, recommended on her site.

For Review:

Miles From Ordinary - Carol Lynch Williams
Courtesy of Sarah Goldstein at St. Martin's Press.
My second in real life review book. The lovely Sarah emailed me a few weeks back asking if I would like to review this book of course I said yes and here it is. Apart from requesting on netgalley I don't actively ask for review books - not really my style - but of course if someone asks I will not say no.
I received two copies of this book so I will probably give the other one away.

Kindle:

Steam & Sorcery - Cindy Spencer Pape

Gone - Michael Grant

The Fire Inside - Raymond Rose
Thanks to Kim @ The Caffinated Diva Reads, recommended on her site.

The Zero Dog War - Keith Melton
Thanks to Nina @ Death, Books and Tea, recommended on her site.

Netgalley:

The Last Little Blue Envelope - Maureen Johnson
Die For Me - Amy Plum
Pregnant Pause - Han Nolan
Never Eighteen - Megan Bostic
Yes I am now hanging my head in shame - my netgalley ban did not take.


I wanted to have finished The Mortal Instruments Series by the end of this week but after having four days off I had to go back to work on Friday and real life sort of caught up with me. I'm still in the middle of the last book but hope to have it finished soon.
I was going to read The Hunger Games Trilogy or The Darkest Powers Trilogy next week but instead I am going to make it a netgalley week - so many books to read.

That's all for now.

24 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox this week hon!!! You will definitely be busy reading all these amazing reads!!! Maria V. Snyder is one of my favorite authors! Can't wait to hear what you think! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab books this week. Outside In is excellent! Hope you enjoy all of your books! You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Piper's Son!!!!!

    *happy dance*

    Not that netgalley week doesn't sound exciting and all, but I'd say forget about it and read TPS! LOL

    I hope you enjoy all your Awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books, Sally! Really looking forward to Desires of the Dead and Clarity.

    Hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books you got this week. I got Clarity too, it looks so good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miles From Ordinary left me stunned. I'd never really read a book like it before. Can't wait to see what you think of it! Great haul this week.

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lots of great books this week! Miles From Ordinary looks beautiful! Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE PIPER'S SON AIEEEEEEEEE!!! :) I LOVE THAT BOOK and i hope you do too :) anyways, weird scream aside... you've got so many awesome books this week! hope you enjoy, and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats you're nearly done with the re read challenge of the mortal instruments :). I'm jealous I didn't have the time to do it with all the books I have to read for college :/.

    You've received awesome books this week !
    I've heard great things about Clarity I need to buy it !


    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely selection of books this week. Lots there I'd love to read. I do have a couple of those on order too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got lots of great books this week! I'd love to list all of the ones I want to read, but then I'd just be listing all of them!
    Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had a great week! I really enjoyed Miles from Ordinary! And The Liar Society sounds so good! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great week !! I want to read all these books ! I hope you'll have an awesome time with them ;)
    Happy reading !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, another awesome week, Sally :P Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books! Some of them are definitely going to my TBR. My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  16. All I can say is Wow,what great books. I'm looking forward to The Piper's Son. I've also requested Pregnant Pause, let's hope I get approved! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Impressive collection of 2011 reads.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Clarity and The Liar Society are both on my wishlist! And I haven't read Inside Out yet, but I hope you enjoy Outside In! Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you have a lot of time for all those! Love the cover of Outside In.


    Thanks for visiting my Mailbox.
    @ Splash of our Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great mailbox, Sally! I can't wait to read Clarity and Desires of the Dead! I'm really looking foward to reading all the Netgalley books as well! Enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to read both River Marked & Clarity! So many books!!

    Our Mailbox is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You got many great books! Have fun reading them! I want to read Clarity really bad. It looks really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi sally! awesome IMM--i hope you enjoy all your books! miles from ordinary looks really good :)

    -michelle

    p.s. thank you for stopping by our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So lucky that you got Piper's Son!! And Miles From Ordinary - I want to read that.

    ReplyDelete