Tuesday 4 January 2011

2011 Debut Author Challenge


Kristi at The Story Siren is hosting the 2011 Debut Author Challenge and I figured I might as well give it a go. This will be my first ever Challenge and I am really looking forward to it. What you have to do is read at least 12 YA or Middle Grade novels by debut authors in 2011. Sounds simple enough so we will see how it goes.


The Story Siren is one of my all time favourite blogs and having just started this blog and realizing what is involved I have a whole new respect for Kristi.


Books I might read for the Challenge.


Unearthly - Cynthia Hand


Across The Universe - Beth Revis


Angelfire - Courtney Allison Moulton


Paranormalcy - Kiersten White


My Soul To Take - Rachel Vincent


Where I Belong - Gwendolyn Heasley

XVI - Julia Karr

That's all I have for now but Kristi has a huge list of books to choose from so I will be taking a look and seeing which others I might want to read.

I am off to sign up.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment