Saturday 8 January 2011

Quick Update

I have finished reading Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge and am currently trying to write a review. As you have seen I have no practice at writing reviews and I am struggling a bit to find my groove so it is taking a little longer than I would like. I find it difficult to know what to include in terms of spoilers and how much to give away, I mean it's easy to say I loved/hated it because of X/Y/Z but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who may stumble over my review. Hopefully I will figure out a balance eventually.

I have also read One Reckless Summer by Toni Blake and when I have read the second novel in her Destiny series, Sugar Creek, I am going to post a quick review of them. This will lead me to my review of Whisper Falls, the third book in the series which I have recently received off of netgalley.

I have also been working on my In My Mailbox post which is taking far to long because I have bought far to many books but should hopefully be up tomorrow.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment