Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

The idea is to:
Grab the book you are currently reading
Open it up to a random page
Share two Teaser sentences
Give the name and author of said book
And remember No Spoilers!

Seeing as I am new to the book blogging community I thought it would be great experience to participate in as many meme's as I can. Plus it's kinda fun.




"You did not just say that. I have a feeling we're on the verge of hugging and coming up with cute nicknames for each other."

Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead. Page 52.



On a side note, I am currently in the middle of writing my review of Frostbite - I think I am spending way to much time on the reviews, maybe they should be shorter. And I am also writing my review of Dead Is not an Option by Marlene Perez, I will be sending it to netgalley as soon as I am done but I won't be posting it on here until closer to the release date which is not until May.
Also I have to go back to work tomorrow after having time off to have my wisdom tooth out so less time for me to read and review which sucks but I will do the best I can.
That's all for now.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of book blogging! Memes are indeed a great way to get to know your fellow bloggers, which is why I have a few that I regularly participate in each week. Don't stress about the reviews - each of us has our own style and you should write it up in the way that's most comfortable to you. Some of my reviews are short-short, and some are much longer; it's YOUR blog, so do what makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. I love netgalley. ;) That teaser looks really good

    mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/reader-teaser-tuesday-fair-game/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Teaser Tuesday!
    My teaser is here
    Please check out and comment on my interview with a wonderful nonprofit 'Mom to Madre' that helps spread literacy to families and helps mothers adjust to differences in their lives when going from one language to another! Thank you!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another series I wanna read badly and I will this year .

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that's a great teaser! I'll keep an out for this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments guys!

    ReplyDelete