Thursday 6 January 2011

Quick Update

I was going to post my review of I, Emma Freke by Elizabeth Atkinson yesterday but I had to go and have my wisdom tooth taken out after work so I didn't really have time. Feeling better now so hopefully I should have it up some time today. I am also going to try finishing What Happens in London by Julia Quinn and will post a quick review of that.
I received three books from netgalley on behalf of the lovely Houghton Mifflin Harcourt yesterday so they will be up next. I also got some awesome books in the post this week and a couple on my Kindle but I will reveal those in a special post on either Saturday or Sunday, haven't decided which yet, called In My Mailbox. Which was created by Kristi from The Story Siren with inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie - another of my favourite blogs. I always look forward to all the In My Mailbox posts in blog land as it gives me great ideas of what to buy next so I definitely going to join in.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment