Saturday 9 April 2011

In My Mailbox 14

Link
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

My fourteenth IMM post - here we go.

Books I received this week.

In The Post:


Magic on the Hunt - Devon Monk
The sixth book in an awesome paranormal series.

My Soul to Keep - Rachel Vincent
I now have the first three books in this series, probably time to start reading them.

The Gathering - Kelley Armstrong
Kelley Armstrong!!!

The Opposite of Amber - Gillian Philip
Looked interesting.

Red Glove - Holly Black
YAY! I have been waiting for this books for ages.

Where She Went
- Gayle Forman
Loved it! Review coming soon.

Heads You Lose - Lisa Lutz and David Hayward
Reading now - hilarious.

The Iron Daughter
- Julie Kagawa
The second book in the series just have to get the last one and I can start reading.

Cross My Heart
- Sasha Gould
Sounded cute and the cover is sooo bright.

The Peach Keeper - Sarah Addison Allen
My love for Sarah Addison Allen grows with every book. Loved it. Review coming soon.

Captured By A Rogue Lord - Katharine Ashe
Loved her first historical romance had to get her second.

Kindle:

Winter's Passage - Julie Kagawa

Backstage Pass
- Olivia Cunning

The Unidentified Redhead - Alice Clayton

Betrayal - Mayandree Michel

The Wreck - Marie Force

A Lady's Wish - Katharine Ashe

Netgalley:

The Dark Enquiry - Deanna Raybourn

A Marriage of Inconvenience - Susanna Fraser

Courting Disaster - Carol Stephenson
Link
Of Dukes and Deceptions - Wendy SolimanLink
The Betrayal of Maggie Blair - Elizabeth Laird

(Note to self - no more requesting books from netGalley)

Won:

Darkne
ss Dawns by Dianne Duvall from the lovely Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books. Including a signed book, singed book cover and a lovely note. Thanks to Lisa and Diane Duvall.






Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry from the lovely Jenny @ Wondrous Reads. Thanks to Jenny and Simon & Schuster.









It's official I have a book buying addiction. I have to cut down on the amount of books I buy, I have so many waiting to be read I am never going to get through them all.

That's all for now.

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on your wins and great IMM! I see Red Glove in that pile of awesome books! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You have a nice IMM. I have White Cat and Red Glove on the way, so hopefully next IMM I will have that. Can't wait to read them. Ill check back to see what you thought.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Busy week!! Congrats on your wins! I love the UK covers for Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers! I actually won a copy of the first book! And I also got Magic on the Hunt!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow! Be sure to stop by!

    Old Follower
    Jessicaa GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pile! I am planning on buying Julie Kagawa's books, too, just waiting for the paycheck! :) Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great week. Love the Allie Beckstrom series, can't wait to read this book. Also love Kelley Armstrong and Rachel Vincent (haven't started the screamers series yet either)


    http://inthenameofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox7.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so many great books! I can't wait to read The Gathering and Where She Went. Red Glove was awesome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow you've had some pretty amazing books this week! Congratulations on your wins too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh! Nice books! Where she went sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to read the lastest Holly Black books, they look great!

    Our Mailbox is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also have the same addiction.. but I'm glad it's book and not something else :) I can live with it(as long as I don't spend all my money on books that is ;)).

    Great IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW you have got so many books that I have been wanting to read for so long!!! *SQUEE!* at Kelley Armstrong's The Gathering! She is by far the most amazing author ever!! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ha! I have an addiction too! It's horrible but makes me so happy! I'll just have to buy more bookshelves whilst I am it, too! Good IMM! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got The Peach Keeper a couple of weeks ago!

    Happy reading... and btw, I'm following you now. I thought I was. Thanks for always stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome lot of books!
    I just LOVE The Iron Fey series from Julie Kagawa. Waiting for the fourth is agonising but will be worth it!
    Enjoy them all :)

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh, you changed your layout, Sally :) LOL, I like it! but then, you probably knew that already since it's the same as Breezin Through :)

    Hmmm, it's interesting to see the different covers for The Gathering and the Rachel Vincent. Have to say, for The Gathering, I prefer the US cover.

    Looking forward to see what you think of Red Glove.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a lot! Haha! I love the covers to most of them XD

    Happy Reading and thanks for visiting my mailbox!
    Yiota @ Slash of our Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Iron Daughter is soooo good :D !
    TEAM PUCK ! I hope you'll like it.
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, so many great books! The Iron Daughter was amazing, and I wasn't too fond of The Gathering by I hope you enjoy it! I loved My Soul to Keep, and Cross My Heart looks awesome too! Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a book buying addiction too!!! Big time. Excited to read your review of the Peach Keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh! The Peach Keeper! I can't wait to read your review. I've heard that all of her books are absolutely beautiful and have two of them. I still need to read them.

    Melissa @ SheShines

    ReplyDelete