Monday 1 August 2011

NetGalley Month Wrap Up Post


Emily over at Red House Books declared July NetGalley Month. For those who don't know what netGalley is I suggest you go to the website right now and check it out because it is the greatest thing ever!

Emily created an awesome challenge where you had to try to read as many netGalley books in July as you could. This was perfect for me as I had a huge backlog of netGalley books to read.

Now that July is over it's time to take stock and see how I did.

I managed to read seven netgalley books, which is one more than last time but no where near as many as I wanted to read. Oh well there's always October.

Here they all are:

The Beginning of After - Jennifer Castle
Tris & Izzie - Mette Ivie Harrison
Luck of the Devil - Patricia Eimer
Pregnant Pause - Han Nolan
Good Girls Don't - Victoria Dahl
Never Eighteen - Megan Bostic
Yours To Keep - Shannon Stacey

I was hoping to link to the reviews but I haven't had time to write any yet hopefully I'll start next week.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping that I can participate in October! I missed the boat for July :(

    ReplyDelete