Friday 1 July 2011

July is NetGalley Month!

Emily at Red House Books has declared July NetGalley Month! For those who don't know what NetGalley is I suggest you go to the website right now and check it out because it is the greatest thing ever!

Emily created an awesome challenge back in April where you try to read as many NetGalley books in a month as you can. She is doing it all over again this month and I am definitely going to be taking part as I have a huge backlog of NetGalley books to read.

Check out this post to learn more, she is generously offering prizes too!

I have no idea how many I am actually going to be able to read but I am going to give it my best shot. Making it a challenge always gives me an added incentive to actually read books so I would like to say a big thank you to Emily for doing this. I'm hoping to at least equal my April total which was six NetGalley books read.

Here's the list of books I have to read:

Whisper Falls - Toni Blake

Queens of All the Earth - Hannah Sternberg

My Favourite Band Does Not Exist - Robert T. Jeschonek

The Vampire Voss - Colleen Gleason

Long Gone - Alafair Burke

Bluefish - Pat Schmatz

A Long, Long Sleep - Anna Sheehan

The Last Little Blue Envelope - Maureen Johnson

The Vampire Dimitri - Colleen Gleason

Mercy - Rebecca Lim

Spell Bound - Kelley Armstrong

Never Eighteen - Megan Bostic

Pregnant Pause - Han Nolan

The Vampire Narcise - Colleen Gleason

The Girl in the Steel Corset - Kady Cross

68 Knots - Michael Robert Evans

Bite me, Try Me and Fang Me - Parker Blue

The Art of Forgetting - Camille Noe Pagan

Of Dukes and Deceptions - Wendy Soliman

Courting Disaster - Carol Stephenson

A Marriage of Inconvenience - Susanna Fraser

The Betrayal of Maggie Blair - Elizabeth Laird

The Magnolia League - Katie Crouch

The Near Witch - Victoria Schwab

Queen of the Dead - Stacey Kade

Phoenix Rising - Pip Ballantine and Tee Morris

Spellbound - Cara Lynn Shultz

Ultraviolet- R.J. Anderson

Misfit - Jon Skovron

Flyaway - Helen Landalf

Wisdom's Kiss - Catherine Gilbert Murdock

The Inquisitor's Apprentice - Chris Moriarty

Yours To Keep - Stacey Shannon

Ashes - Ilsa J. Bick

Luck of the Devil - Patricia Eimer

The Beginning of After - Jennifer Castle

Tris and Izzie - Mette Ivie Harrison

Wow I have way more to read than I though I did - I have to stop requesting so many.
Things are a little full on in real life at the moment so I haven't been writing as many reviews as I would like but I am really going try this month.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo - nice list you have there ;)
    Thanks for participating again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm soooooo glad to see I'm not the only one with a ridiculously long list of NetGalley books to read. Love it!

    ReplyDelete